Author Topic: deposit payed  (Read 958 times)

Offlinekeith zx

deposit payed
    « on: 2015-11-19 18:18:50 »
    after much debating and stress i eventually thought i would go ahead and order the new 2016 1600 gt sport in the new blue and black,one has arrived in the country this week and i have managed to secure it,i will definitley miss my zzr which should be gone on saturday, if not it will be part ex'ed.  paid my deposit and it should arrive in the next seven to ten days ,hope i dont regret the change ,  have not seen the bike but there is a video of the same bike being delivered           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M1cUAadXkg to a dealer

OfflineFP-NLD

• Global Moderator
      Re: deposit payed
      « Reply #1 on: 2015-11-19 19:04:32 »
      Congrats on the bike and welcome to the club.
      If you're only half as happy as I am with the bike you won't regret it for a minute.
      Hope you can get some sleep for the next seven to ten days  ;D.
      Frank (NLD),             BMW K1600 GT Red (2011); top case w/brakelight, comfort package, safety package, F2P, black Wunderlich bars, PDM60, Autocom SPA  |  Other bike: Moto Guzzi V7 850 California (1975)

Offlineochmaheed

« Reply #2 on: 2015-11-19 23:35:08 »
        I like that, nice colouring. Sure you will like the bike, couple of issues with them but overall a good bike in particular if you rack up high miles  :)
        how much Mr BMW ?

OfflineCharlie747

• Charlie747
          « Reply #3 on: 2015-11-20 01:10:44 »
          I like that, nice colouring. Sure you will like the bike, couple of issues with them but overall a good bike in particular if you rack up high miles  :)

Agree 👍

Offlinejqworle

« Reply #4 on: 2015-11-20 08:48:00 »
            Congrats , i love my sport, but i will return to a zzr at sometime but not while the misses wants to come out with me.

Offlinekeith zx

« Reply #5 on: 2015-11-20 14:20:06 »
              Congrats , i love my sport, but i will return to a zzr at sometime but not while the misses wants to come out with me.

wish you had't of put the bit in about returning to a zzr !!!! i will really miss my performance sport ,but really fancy something more upright ,i know i shoudn't have swapped really as i dont do the miles , been on my mind for a while to get the bmw ,after a saw the advert for the new colour scheme,  rode two on test one had a cluncky box the other was fine just a slight cick,hopefully the nnew one will be better ,heres hoping ,wish i had a bigger garage for my zed aswell!!!!