Author Topic: ACCESORIES FOR SALE ON PRELOVED  (Read 1431 times)

Offlinekeith zx

ACCESORIES FOR SALE ON PRELOVED
    « on: 2016-02-17 17:36:01 »
    just picked up a side stand plate from preloved bargain £15.00. there are a few more goodies on there if anyome is interested from the same person who has sold his 1600gt ,handlebar bag, tank bag, rear carrier , plus other stuff, just thought i would share this with the forum it maybe of use to someone ... ps nice genuine person to deal with...

OfflineDeano

Re: ACCESORIES FOR SALE ON PRELOVED
      « Reply #1 on: 2016-03-18 20:51:27 »
      I am looking for a handlebar bag. Would you pm me the contact details please.

Offlinekeith zx

« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-18 21:59:23 »
        just looked on preloved and the advert is still showing ,may still be there bar bag £25.00 ,nice genuine person to deal with good luck

https://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/114079093/wunderlich-handlebar-bag-for-bmw-r1200rt-and-k1600gtl.html?link=%2Fadverts%2Flist%3Fkeyword%3Dbmw%2Bmotorcycle%26page%3D4try this lnik         

OfflineDeano

« Reply #3 on: 2016-03-19 13:25:32 »
          Many thanks, Keith

OfflinePCPeteUK

« Reply #4 on: 2016-03-21 14:18:42 »
            just picked up a side stand plate from preloved bargain £15.00. there are a few more goodies on there if anyome is interested from the same person who has sold his 1600gt ,handlebar bag, tank bag, rear carrier , plus other stuff, just thought i would share this with the forum it maybe of use to someone ... ps nice genuine person to deal with...

Please could you PM me contact details - I would like to ask about the tank bag....

Offlinekeith zx

« Reply #5 on: 2016-03-21 17:18:15 »
              log onto preloved it is free to join ..type in bmw motorcycles and scroll through the listings,if the iitem is still for sale it will give you the sellers details,i bought the bigger side stand plate from him,genuine person ,sent me the part and his bank detials then i sent him the payment ...

Offlinebeemerbaz

« Reply #6 on: 2016-06-04 12:28:19 »
                I am looking for a handlebar bag. Would you pm me the contact details please.

Did you get sorted with a handle bar bag ?

OfflineDeano

« Reply #7 on: 2016-06-17 20:01:43 »
                  Missed it.
                  I am not a frequent interweb visitor.
                  Picked one up from the dealer when the 'Enterprise' was in for a service. Cheaper than the other suppliers (a bit of a surprise). Added to the service bill so hopefully SWMBO won't notice!

OfflineDeano

« Reply #8 on: 2016-07-07 00:17:42 »
                    Just got back from a trip to the Dolomites & Austrian Tyrol. Good weather generally but it did chuck it down on a few occasions. Word of warning, the handlebar bag is not fully waterproof. Main compartment got slightly damp + the small zipped pocket & the media pouch were both swimming. Don't put your phone in the pouch below the clear panel unless you have one of these new fancy waterproof ones.
                    Phone wrecked ( but at £9.99 no big deal) & ferry confirmation/ reference number a soggy mess in the bottom of the pocket, but P&O were very understanding.

anything