Author Topic: Krauser/Wunderlich Engine Bars & Pannier Bars for sale  (Read 1070 times)

OfflinePCPeteUK

Hi All,
    with great reluctance I am parting with my K16GTLE - it goes for PX next Saturday. I am therefore selling the safety bars that I bought for it at the end of April this year. They were on the bike for about 6 weeks and actually only ridden once.
    I still have the original packaging that Nippy Norman's supplied them in and have wrapped and boxed them back in it.
    Part numbers are:
    WUN-8161130 Engine bars - https://www.nippynormans.com/engine-bars-and-sump-guards/wunderlich-engine-bars-black-finish-k1600gtgtl
    &
    WUN-8161132 Pannier bars - https://www.nippynormans.com/engine-bars-and-sump-guards/wunderlich-pannier-bars-black-finish-k1600gtgtl

I paid £518 in April and would accept £350 plus postage if anyone is interested. So full set of as new protection for the price of the front only....

Offline1600GTGuy

In case you thought you didn't need protection bars...see attached. Wunderlich in action!
      Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence or stupidity.

Offlinesteve.med

don't I know it
        your not as bad a mine but boy dose it hurt to look at

Offlinecanazei1200

Got engine bars would you split them and how much for the nippy Norman bag bars ta

OfflinePCPeteUK

I would consider splitting them for the bag bars (rears) I would like £175

Offlinecanazei1200

Now on holiday to Spain and Portugal for 2 weeks would you consider 155 plus post

OfflinePCPeteUK

Sorry All - Charlie747 has agreed to take the full set of bars for the asking price - so sold now.....

OfflineCharlie747

• Charlie747
                  And very nice bars they are to.

The deal decider......,.Steves blue beauty with its wheels in the air ☹️️
                  « Last Edit: 2016-10-19 23:16:10 by Charlie747 »

anything