Author Topic: Go pro  (Read 283 times)

OfflineJim

Go pro
    « on: 2016-11-05 20:21:58 »
    have just got a GoPro session camera and am quite impressed with it. The only thing I am not sure on is where and how to mount it to the bike. It has come with a clip and two sticky back bases.

Anyone got one and if so what mount have you used and where have you mounted it?
    2014 GTL Exclusive

Offlinerj.zilver

• Keep the polished side up
      • BMW Mono Club Nederland
    Re: Go pro
    « Reply #1 on: 2016-11-06 12:15:45 »
    For the Go pro 4 i have used a aluminum mount from GuardConcept. Simple to mount and stable. No vibrations and you can even hear the engine running. Disadventage is that you don't see (a part of) the bike on the video. On the left side of picture No.2 i mounted a steel ring by a drilled hole for locking the bolt (not standard). Otherwise it proved easy to lose the Go pro  :'( . As remote control i use a display from Removu, mounted on the left handlebar. Only problem is the low capacity of the battery, as well the battery of the Go pro although increased by an extra battery) as the battery of the Removu. To drill a whole and use a usb cable for maintaining the battery is perhaps an option in a dry climate.

This is a video of the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXWmkASsdQM
    « Last Edit: 2016-11-08 08:44:03 by rj.zilver »
    K1600GT (2012) vermillionred

anything