Author Topic: Cee Bailey?  (Read 233 times)

Offlinebuzz1

Cee Bailey?
    « on: 2017-08-22 23:51:15 »
    I'm 5'11" with an OEM seat on my GTL.  Thinking of getting the Sargent seat soon (possibly coming from a GT).  Right now, the line of sight is about 3"-4" over the stock windshield.  Looking to get the Cee Bailey but not sure which one.  I ride looking over the shield 90% solo.  To get the best wind protection and to reduce wind buffeting my options are: 1) 24" or 26" tall.  2) 24" Tall Wide or 26" Tall Wide.  I believe 24" is the height of the stock windshield.  I will be supplementing my new shield with the AeroFlow wings. Would be nice to hear from anyone who's my height and has experienced with Cee Bailey shields.

Offlinebuzz1

Re: Cee Bailey?
      « Reply #1 on: 2017-08-23 16:25:46 »
      Also had a questions about the AeroFlow wings.  Looks like they are attached with velcro strips.  Are they sturdy?   

OfflineBinky

Re: Cee Bailey?
        « Reply #2 on: 2017-09-06 09:43:54 »
        I have just put a CB on my GT...26 inch widescreen...the width is perfect but I reckon the 24 would have been better suited, however for the slightly more upright riding style of the GTL 26 inch may work better. The 26 inch screen at lowest point is way below chin so works for now. Im5'11 too.
        As mentioned in numerous posts about pretty much every BMW stock screen they really do suck!