Author Topic: UK owner selling K 1600 GT accessories  (Read 432 times)

OfflineAlanK

UK owner selling K 1600 GT accessories
    « on: 2017-10-21 15:57:48 »
    Hi,
    I have sold my K1600GT and therefore have the following items for sale at what I think represent really good savings against new costs:-  ONLY THE BAGLUX TANK COVER REMAINS
    1. Baglux tank cover in red (to match my vermillion red bike) with all straps and fittings. Kept the tank paintwork like new and can easily attach Baglux range of tank bags. Just over 12 months old £40 (about one third of what I paid!.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. BMW dual comfort seat - changes the two separate seats on the GT to a easily removed one piece seat like the GTL thereby creating a little underseat storage for tools, first aid kit etc). The lock will require reprogramming which I believe is shown on YOU Tube). Vastly improves rear pillion seat comfort according to my wife due to a broader much more padded seat but I felt rider seat height was very slightly lower. Comes with all necessary fittings to convert. Seat only used on two trips so like new condition. SOLD
    3. Wunderlich front and rear crash bars in black. Just over one year old and in like new condition apart from one scratch which was down to me when removing them from the bike - all touched up and barely visible but I have reduced the price to take account of the mark. Bars never tested as I managed to always keep it the right way up but they did provide some comfort to have them, just in case! Cost in the region of £540 so grab a real bargain at £180  SOLD.
    4. Genuine BMW Motorrad pannier inner bags in black . Very clean like new condition. £70 (I think they are in the region of £150+ at the moment.  SOLD
    5. Fender extender - never fitted so absolutely brand new in black. £10  SOLD
    6. Boosterplug - used for approximately 6 or 7 months and removed for a dealer service - never re-fitted! £30. I cannot recall what I paid for this!  SOLD
    PM me if you are genuinely interested and have any questions - happy to provide photographs if requested.
    Postage at buyers cost but I will parcel any item up. I live in Edinburgh so no problem if anyone wants to collect an item. I think the prices above are very reasonable and am not prepared to reduce further. Ebay will be the next step if unsold.
    « Last Edit: 2017-11-06 09:03:16 by AlanK »
    BMW K1600GTSE (Vermillion red) & Suzuki Vstrom

OfflineKawaman

Re: UK owner selling K 1600 GT accessories
      « Reply #1 on: 2017-10-21 20:38:53 »
      Think I've sent you a pm re items,

OfflineAlanK

« Reply #2 on: 2017-10-21 22:15:59 »
        Apologies for not getting back to you quicker - my daughter is in hospital so just back home after visiting.
        I will send you a PM.
        Alan

OfflineEngin33r

« Reply #3 on: 2017-10-25 13:03:15 »
          Hi,
          I have sold my K1600GT and therefore have the following items for sale at what I think represent really good savings against new costs:-
          1. Baglux tank cover in red (to match my vermillion red bike) with all straps and fittings. Kept the tank paintwork like new and can easily attach Baglux range of tank bags. Just over 12 months old £40 (about one third of what I paid!.
          2. BMW dual comfort seat - changes the two separate seats on the GT to a easily removed one piece seat like the GTL thereby creating a little underseat storage for tools, first aid kit etc). The lock will require reprogramming which I believe is shown on YOU Tube). Vastly improves rear pillion seat comfort according to my wife due to a broader much more padded seat but I felt rider seat height was very slightly lower. Comes with all necessary fittings to convert. Seat only used on two trips so like new condition. SOLD
          3. Wunderlich front and rear crash bars in black. Just over one year old and in like new condition apart from one scratch which was down to me when removing them from the bike - all touched up and barely visible but I have reduced the price to take account of the mark. Bars never tested as I managed to always keep it the right way up but they did provide some comfort to have them, just in case! Cost in the region of £540 so grab a real bargain at £180  SOLD.
          4. Genuine BMW Motorrad pannier inner bags in black . Very clean like new condition. £70 (I think they are in the region of £150+ at the moment.
          5. Fender extender - never fitted so absolutely brand new in black. £10
          6. Boosterplug - used for approximately 6 or 7 months and removed for a dealer service - never re-fitted! £30. I cannot recall what I paid for this!
          PM me if you are genuinely interested and have any questions - happy to provide photographs if requested.
          Postage at buyers cost but I will parcel any item up. I live in Edinburgh so no problem if anyone wants to collect an item. I think the prices above are very reasonable and am not prepared to reduce further. Ebay will be the next step if unsold.

Hey, would it be possible for you to send me a picture of the inner bags and the fender extender please when you get the spare time?

OfflineAlanK

« Reply #4 on: 2017-10-29 13:10:50 »
            Hi Engin33r

Apologies for delay in getting back to you. I am having problems trying to copy six photographs onto a PM to you. Could you possibly PM me with your email address and I will send them to you without delay?

Regards

Alan