Author Topic: Bmw k1600 meeting in spain  (Read 787 times)

Offlinejorge467

• BMW-K1600.COM
Bmw k1600 meeting in spain
« on: 2013-09-30 21:30:05 »
Dear all i am just now member in this forum , i am also member of some other forums like bmw-k1600.com in spain we are doing a national meeting in spain (burgos) next june if somebody is interested pls donot hesitate to ctc us and all people will be lost wellcome hope to see you' pls join us and look for me jorge467
It will be a pleassure to help and great to have overseas member as we already have

Take care

OnlineFP-NLD

• Global Moderator
    Re: Bmw k1600 meeting in spain
    « Reply #1 on: 2013-09-30 21:41:47 »
    Welcome on the forum.
    We just had a K1600 gathering in The Netherlands with 45 bikes.
    Check this thread [size=78%]https://k6gtl.com/index/topic,599.0.html[/size] . In the thread it says 42 or 43 but in fact there were 45 (like I said: I lost count).
    Spain is a lot bigger than The Netherlands, so you should be able to break that record.
    Frank (NLD),             BMW K1600 GT Red (2011); top case w/brakelight, comfort package, safety package, F2P, black Wunderlich bars, PDM60, Autocom SPA  |  Other bike: Moto Guzzi V7 850 California (1975)

Offlinejorge467

• BMW-K1600.COM
    « Reply #2 on: 2013-10-01 18:41:49 »
    Dear friend i just come back from italy torino as in the days 20-22 sep they make an international meeting around 75 gt-gtl and some lt make a meeting i hope someone ioin us in spain and next time i can go to holland or any othe country

OfflineJP6SIX

• K1600GT since 17032012
      « Reply #3 on: 2013-10-03 19:22:19 »
      Dear all i am just now member in this forum , i am also member of some other forums like bmw-k1600.com in spain we are doing a national meeting in spain (burgos) next june if somebody is interested pls donot hesitate to ctc us and all people will be lost wellcome hope to see you' pls join us and look for me jorge467
      It will be a pleassure to help and great to have overseas member as we already have

Take care

That sounds great. I am considering to attent. Thanks for sharing.

Jos

Offlinejorge467

• BMW-K1600.COM
      « Reply #4 on: 2013-10-04 10:07:10 »
      dear all

pls find some information of the meeting that we are doing in spain

cost for 2 persons will be around 400 eur during all weekend all in , with gifts routes lunches dinners breakfasts parking hotel etc

pls ctc with me for any query , it will be great if we can do meetings a brothers fórums , and i suggest to your fórum to open a specific part for meetings and concentratios as we have .

pls if you are interested join us in bmw-k1600.com i am JORGE467 AS NICKNAME , and see bellow some details

my email add is dirección@morecargo.com

meeting in burgos
      Imagen

[font=]OPTIONS[/font][font=]
       [/font][font=]A[/font][font=].[/font][font=] ............ doublé room for 2 persons / 2 days/ parking for one bike / 2 dinners on Friday  / 2 breakfast on Saturday  / appetizer on route /2 lunch on saturday.
       2 dinners with spectacle on Saturday  / 2 breakfast on Sunday  / 2 guided visits .

[/font][font=]B[/font][font=].[/font][font=] ............. single room  : 1 person / 2 days / parking for one bike  / 1 dinner friday / 1 breakfast on saturday / 1 appetier on routeo.
       1 Saturday lunch  / 1 dinner Saturday with spectacle  / 1 brekafast Sunday  / 1 guided visit .[/font]

[font=]IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED AND NEED FURTHER INFORMATION PLS LET ME KNOW , ALSO IF THEY NEED ANY OTHER OPTION WE ARE OPEN TO CHECK, AS WE WANT TO CREATE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FORUM AND DO MEETINGS TOGHETER [/font]
      [font=][/font]
      [font=]RIGHT NOW THERE ARE 18 MOTOS ALREADY BOOK, LAST YEAR WE DO MEETING WITH 75 MOTORBIKES AND AROUND 120 PEOPLE [/font]
      [font=][/font]
      [font=]COME AN ENJOY SPAIN [/font]
      [font=] [/font]