Author Topic: BMW Motoread Days Garmisch July  (Read 956 times)

OfflineRTman10

• GTL Exclusive (Exchanged for R1200RT LE)
    BMW Motoread Days Garmisch July
    « on: 2014-01-12 14:50:45 »
    Anybody signed up for this yet.  I have through UK World of BMW Tours. We went in 2011 with 249 others and had a ball.  This year its only 100 strong. It includes a visit to BMW Welt in Munich.

OfflineFP-NLD

• Global Moderator
      Re: BMW Motoread Days Garmisch July
      « Reply #1 on: 2014-01-12 18:09:19 »
      Haven't signed up yet. Do you have to? Or can you go as you please? You'll need a place to stay of course.
      I really would like to go. This year I'll have the time for it, as I'll be retiring from active service on 31 May.
      Frank (NLD),             BMW K1600 GT Red (2011); top case w/brakelight, comfort package, safety package, F2P, black Wunderlich bars, PDM60, Autocom SPA  |  Other bike: Moto Guzzi V7 850 California (1975)

OfflineRTman10

• GTL Exclusive (Exchanged for R1200RT LE)
        « Reply #2 on: 2014-01-12 18:45:45 »
        Haven't signed up yet. Do you have to? Or can you go as you please? You'll need a place to stay of course.
        I really would like to go. This year I'll have the time for it, as I'll be retiring from active service on 31 May.
          Dont think you would ever find anywhere to stay if you just turned up. Possibly someone in the Netherlands is arranging a group visit. Have a look at BMW Motorrad UK site to see the type of thing on n offer.  They are going Calais to Metz to Ulm to Garmisch to Titisee to Reims over 8 days staying in 4 star hotels all the way. Forgot to say the tour includes a night in Munich a party there and tours of BMW Welt and the museum
        « Last Edit: 2014-01-13 18:16:05 by RTman10 »

OfflineDJS

• K1600GTLE-Magnesium Beige & comfort pack & Nav IV
          « Reply #3 on: 2014-01-13 17:15:36 »
          I was hoping to, but I see it clashes with the start of the Tour de France in Yorkshire (5th and 6th July).
          So it looks like I will be going next year :-(
          Just enjoy it!