Author Topic: Schubert SRC intercom - Cheat-Sheet  (Read 1770 times)

OfflineSTeinar

• Global Moderator
  • Blue R1200RT lc (AKE_Intercom)
    • Homepage
Schubert SRC intercom - Cheat-Sheet
« on: 2014-05-06 16:29:13 »
Schubert SRC intercom - Cheat-Sheet

/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=38
** Wired and Bluetooth intercom from shop.ake-electronic.com **

Onlinee7navy1999

Re: Schubert SRC intercom - Cheat-Sheet
    « Reply #1 on: 2016-03-21 17:13:32 »
    I am having a rough time with my new Schuberth C3 coms.  Is there an easy way to MUTE it?  I find it extremely difficult to find the mute when I need it.  Example at a traffic light someone in the next lane would ask me for directions and I can not hear them because I can not find my mute switch fast enough

OfflineDaren

« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-24 21:15:40 »
      From memory the SRC is muted by pressing the volume up and down buttons at the same time but I just mute the audio on the bike.

OfflineHDBeemer

• K1600 Exclusive
        « Reply #3 on: 2016-03-25 15:55:09 »
        Thanks for the cheat sheet.

A few additional small tipps:

Delete existing pairing (should be done before you restart pairing procedure)
        1) Turn on SRC
        2) Press mobile butten and hold for about 10Sek (first LEDs blink in red, then they start blinking violet)
        3) Press "+" for several seconds until LED blink again
        4) now you can restart pairing your helmet with other devices

Reboot SRC system to factory settings (will delete all pairings and remove your individual name and radio settings)
        1) Turn on SRC
        2) Connect with cable to power adapter (you have to use the power adapter, not to computer via USB!)
        3) wait 10 seconds, then remove the cable connector at the helmet (not at the power adapter!). This will force the system to reboot.

Last but not least an often forgotten feature of the Schuberth C3 Pro helmet (not related to the SRC system): switching from winter to summer mode:
        1) unclip liner from inside the helmet (the one on the top of the helmet)
        2) on the liner, you'll find two small flaps. If you bend them in, it will allow more air to flow through the helmet (nice for hot weather). If you let them flat, it will block the airflow to a certain degree (good when riding in cold weather)

It doesn't have to make sense. It's ok if it's just fun :-)

Onlinee7navy1999

« Reply #4 on: 2016-03-26 15:25:19 »
          Thanks fr the warm weather tip HDBeemer.  I will certainly use it.  As for the mute function those darn buttons are so tiny with heavy winter riding gloves on.  There has got to be an easier way.