Author Topic: Nav V paired to iPhone 4S voice dial problems  (Read 1056 times)

OfflineCndrider

Hello all, posted this on the K1600 forum. Hope someone has a fix:

Having an issue where making calls through nav V works fine if using phonebook or call home, but when I using voice dial I am having issues. I can hear the phone ring once, then nothing else. The person I'm calling tells me later that their phone only rings once then stops. If they do pick up, they don't hear anything. I tried deleting all pairings, Sena (SMH10),and Nav are updated, and re-paired everything. The voice dial worked fine when I tested, but the next ride voice dial problems came back. I am sure it was working fine earlier in the summer. I believe prior to updating the Nav V last spring everything worked fine. [/size]Actually, thinking back, I was having an issue earlier in the summer where it took a few seconds after the party I was calling picked up before I could hear them or they could hear me, but the connection always worked after a few seconds. Now the problem has progressed where the voice dial doesn't complete.Sena SMH10 worked flawlessy with the Nav IV, but iPhone wasn't paired to the Nav either. It was paired directly to the Sena.Here is how I'm paired:- Sena to Nav V- Sena to bike- iPhone 4S paired to Nav VEverything works properly except voice dial. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Ken

Offlinesecmast

Re: Nav V paired to iPhone 4S voice dial problems
      « Reply #1 on: 2014-10-07 11:50:20 »
      Hello all, posted this on the K1600 forum. Hope someone has a fix:

Having an issue where making calls through nav V works fine if using phonebook or call home, but when I using voice dial I am having issues. I can hear the phone ring once, then nothing else. The person I'm calling tells me later that their phone only rings once then stops. If they do pick up, they don't hear anything. I tried deleting all pairings, Sena (SMH10),and Nav are updated, and re-paired everything. The voice dial worked fine when I tested, but the next ride voice dial problems came back. I am sure it was working fine earlier in the summer. I believe prior to updating the Nav V last spring everything worked fine. [/size]Actually, thinking back, I was having an issue earlier in the summer where it took a few seconds after the party I was calling picked up before I could hear them or they could hear me, but the connection always worked after a few seconds. Now the problem has progressed where the voice dial doesn't complete.Sena SMH10 worked flawlessy with the Nav IV, but iPhone wasn't paired to the Nav either. It was paired directly to the Sena.Here is how I'm paired:- Sena to Nav V- Sena to bike- iPhone 4S paired to Nav VEverything works properly except voice dial. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Are you running IOS 8.0.x ?
      If this is the case, don't worry this is a bug and you have to wait 8.1 to get it back working.
      It is planned to the 20th of October.

OfflineCndrider

« Reply #2 on: 2014-10-07 14:24:04 »
        Running 7.1.1. Didn't update the last two updates as I usually wait a couple months for bugs to work out. I see 8.0.2 is now out. Maybe I'll try updating to the newest and post results later today.

Thanks
        Ken

Offlinesecmast

« Reply #3 on: 2014-10-07 17:05:33 »
          Don't, bluetooth is broken wait until 8.1

OfflineCndrider

« Reply #4 on: 2014-10-07 21:07:39 »
            Crap, update just installing now. Too late to stop
            Ken