Author Topic: Digital Speedo  (Read 1313 times)

OfflineBarnsyuk

Digital Speedo
    « on: 2014-12-03 09:50:49 »
    This subject has probably been covered before but here goes in the hope that some techno nerd at BMW will read it.  Please rewrite the software so the digital speedo shows on the dashboard. I do not need to know what radio station or song I'm listening to, after selecting whatever media I want to listen to can the system, say after 20 seconds revert back to the digital speedo, otherwise what is the point of having the digital speedo if we have to turn the radio off to see it!!! please sort it out soon.

Apart from the above I'm very happy with my new GT, picked up last Thursday, the transmission and gearbox are improved and the bike seems to be a whole lot tighter and more responsive than my last GT, even seems to handle better - or is just new tyres. Love these bikes.
    1941 Harley UL 1200 Flathead, 1978 Harley 1200 Shovelhead, K1600GTSE

OfflineJIS

Re: Digital Speedo
      « Reply #1 on: 2015-01-04 20:02:46 »
      Yes I agree 100%. I find it an absurd situation. In My Audi Q3, on the motorway, I will always show the large digital speedo as this is the most important bit of info on such a rad; ditto the K1600GT where the analogue speedo is 'pretty' but hard to discern with any accuracy with a single glance. We tend not to listen to the radio / music at speed anyway, but I find it a ridiculous situation.
      John, Kent, UK

anything