Author Topic: Sunday Superbikes  (Read 1442 times)

OfflineDasBoot

Sunday Superbikes
    « on: 2015-02-22 07:42:32 »
    a nice morning here in WA watching the World Superbikes at Phillip Island, caught up with some mates and had a good time.

OfflineWolfe Tone

• 2014 K1600 GTL Exclusive
      Re: Sunday Superbikes
      « Reply #1 on: 2015-02-24 10:04:41 »
      It's well for some !!!  I was staring out the window here in Dublin looking at the rain/sleet and listening to the gale force wind howling around my bike shed........ :(   Still, we were lucky as the previous day was dry and sunny (but only 4 or 5 Celcius and felt colder with the wind chill) but we managed a short spin to Spire of Lloyd in Kells, Co. Meath.

Éireann go Bráth.

OfflineDasBoot

« Reply #2 on: 2015-02-24 10:22:08 »
        Sorry to hear about the cold weather stifling your riding Wolfe so I'll rub it in a bit more. It was a comfortable 30 Celsius unlike today at 39 when it starts getting less enjoyable but a ride along the Coast taking in the sea breeze fixes that. It was a lovely 25 Celcius at 4:30am when I left for work this morning although with the coming end of Summer I get less sunrise to watch riding into work. I guess that's the sort of thing I'll just have to put up with.

OfflineWolfe Tone

• 2014 K1600 GTL Exclusive
          « Reply #3 on: 2015-02-24 13:32:42 »
          Ha! Ha!  You just wait until we get another good summer like we had here in Ireland last 2 years and I'll be posting photos of all the fab places we visit.   8)    Until then, safe riding in Oz .
          Éireann go Bráth.

anything