Author Topic: BULLRACK Pannier Wall Mounts for K1600GT(L) Now Available  (Read 4047 times)

OfflineBullrack

• BULLRACK Pannier Wall Mounts

After months of development and testing we are finally ready to offer our pannier wall mount kits for the K1600GT(L) and the R1200RT LC (2014+) bikes. The same kit fits both bikes!

The new pannier kit is called the BR1216.  It is priced at $179 USD. In addition to the pannier kit we are  bundling a pannier kit and a top rack kit and discounting the package.  Look for the BR1216 Combo, priced at $249 USD. They are the same high quality, heavy duty products you expect from BULLRACK.

Initial  quantities are very limited so get your order in ASAP. The initial  pre-orders will be shipped in the US via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day  delivery) and will be shipped out the week of March 30th. We ship to  most international destinations, as well.

Thanks for all your support!
 BULLRACK

Links:
 B U L L R A C K Home
 Web store

Our Forum on K1600forums
 Email us

BULLRACK

OfflineWinston Smith

WHAT!!!

Is this some kind of joke?!!

Four is fun.  Six is sex.  I Dream of a World where Chickens can Cross the Road without having their Motives Questioned

OfflineThe Wolf

I tend to leave them on the bike, that just seems the most obvious place to store them.

OfflineBullrack

Joke. Gosh NO, Winston. You might be surprised to learn that under that big touring bike lies a beautiful sport bike. Take those bags off and have a look.
       ;)
      BULLRACK

Onlinebeemerbaz

Am sure they are a great idea but I personally leave my luggage on as that's the reason I bought the bike, always somewhere readily available to store helmets and shopping :-)

There is still a sports bike underneath whether you leave the boxes on or not.

OfflineBob S

I bought a storage rack from Argos, strong and adjustable and I can get loads of my bike gear on it. It currently has the GT panniers as well as Givi V34 and BMW alloy panniers for a GS Adventure on it. Cost about £30.
          2012 K1600GT-SE

OfflineBullrack

That is great Bob S. but our racks are designed to "Fit" not "Sit" your bags. The pannier or top rack LOCKS onto the BULLRACK as it does the bike. Theft prevention and gear storage as well.

Thanks to all that are buying from us, we have been quite surprised at the response!
          We hope to have a UK distributor with stock very soon. Standby.

Cheers,

Bullrack
          BULLRACK

OfflineBob S

I have a lovely electric roller door which is great for theft prevention. Whilst the panniers are on my £30 rack they can also store items as well. Should I eventually sell my K1600 and get another bike with different panniers they will fit on my rack, but they won't fit on yours. I would imagine that when you get a UK distributor the price here will work out considerably higher than $179. 
            2012 K1600GT-SE

OfflineBullrack

Bob S.: Sounds like the perfect solution. For you. I wish I had more time to chat as I am busy selling and shipping. Again, thanks to all who have purchased our products. More cool ones on the way.
            Safe riding,
            Bullrack
            BULLRACK

OfflineThe Wolf

Please don't be offended by this but some people clearly have more money than sense. The simple solution is preferably leave them on the bike as God intended or if you must take them off for some unknown reason and your'e stressed about them being stolen, leave them in your house.

OfflineSurfMan

Guys, give this guy a break. He created something, tries to sell it. If you don't like it, move along. Stop bashing it because *you* don't want it.

I admit I like the idea, since I have no  dedicated space in my garage to store the panniers should I want to take em off. I do have plenty of open wall space though. I could see this mounted in my garage. The only thing holding me back is the price tag.

OfflineTony23

Guys, give this guy a break. He created something, tries to sell it. If you don't like it, move along. Stop bashing it because *you* don't want it.

I admit I like the idea, since I have no  dedicated space in my garage to store the panniers should I want to take em off. I do have plenty of open wall space though. I could see this mounted in my garage. The only thing holding me back is the price tag.

I concour, if people dont want em then fair enough but dont bitch about someone offering a product / service. Personally I remove paniers all the time unless I need them, unfortunately I dont have wall space for these otherwise I`d seriously consider a set. :)

OfflineBob S

If the guy wishes to enter a dialogue, which he has done with some members, then how is that "bashing it"? To me it is a solution to a problem that didn't exist. It's a free world out there, so telling people to "move along" comes across as a subtle way of telling people to shut up, which is not on.
                    2012 K1600GT-SE

OfflineSurfMan

If the guy wishes to enter a dialogue, which he has done with some members, then how is that "bashing it"? To me it is a solution to a problem that didn't exist. It's a free world out there, so telling people to "move along" comes across as a subtle way of telling people to shut up, which is not on.

By all means, enter the dialogue. What I notice is that for every argument he comes up with, people find another argument to say "I don't need your product".

You can store your panniers -> I leave them on
                      You can hang them on the wall -> I bought a DYI rack
                      It fits the panniers -> But not my Givis
                      It locks for theft prevention -> I have a garagedoor

Ofcourse, all of these are valid points, but in the end, what's the point of keeping this up? For him to take his product off the market? I am not saying to shut up, I am just saying, if you don't want it, you don't want it. He found a very niche market, and you're not one of it.

I wouldn't call it a problem that doesn't exist, more a first world problem. If you have a full garage, like me, this might just be the product to keep your panniers safe and unscratched. I can see this hanging on my garagewall. The only thing holding me back is the pricetag.

anything